2012年10月29日星期一

beats by dre solo e currently intelli

Say:"I intend to return to 1.One personal casual wear lefts for, therefore can not use too many energies, the total work fortress should take to can bear responsibility.Have to get to make some battleship to come over to add.Although the lord star seems to be not very friendly now,I have some thin side, greatly not well beg them, explain our circumstanceses, want to come to will have result."
"Immediately establish in response to the enemy this, believe what objection Ma Si's you of Ao Wei can't have."I beat to settle idea and said:"This matter is divided a tube by me, concrete battle from gold too the Lang be responsible for.Rest everybody is in response to enemy this member of committee, together participation consultation.The words of nothing important problem, this will is here, I turn head to seek Ma Si's you's talks of Ao Wei."
Is public to leave in succession.Hero Guo leaves talked with me several concerning return to lord star to contact with Nanking behind of problem, also quickly go to after getting my principle approval.The Hong soared to treat everyone to finish walking to just say to me:"See, hero Guo so on going, the variable livings again.Although is a few months the matter after, time very quickly which, it has been a year since I went on an expedition."
"Not be caring too much, our advantages aren't likely to remain.After all 23 year agos, we to Ma Si's fleet of Ao Wei be still 1-20 or soly proportion, there is the situation in nowadays being getting more quite good.Do it slowly."
"Do not know the development of rear how, probably will have some new techniques and new war joining of method."Hong's soaring suddenly and a little bit fascination is high:"The situation can't has an imagination, either of so bad.After all we in place ahead still have the cooperative relation with obsessive half the ground.If the modern style troops can join quickly, I want to also have to promote space further."
"Some time, I feel that are you wither bad intention than me, ha ha."I burst out laughing a way:"I now and Ma Si's you of Ao Wei is earnest and sincere united, close cooperation, intimate have no which, ha ha, ha ha!"
The words sound didn't fall.The telephone of Ma Si's you of Ao Wei was beaten.I soared to take aim one eye to the Hong and very suspiciously connected to have a telephone.Ma Si of Ao Wei simple and directly asks:"Guo just probably said to me for a while, you just opened a meeting and established an in response to enemy this, you does the cent take care of?"
I soared to make to the Hong an expression of eyes, also can not tell the reasonable guess to the real meaning of Ma Si of Ao Wei there from he, have to make greatest efforts to alleviate tone to say:"Rightness.This matter am I just preparing to come to talk with you and have what not satisfactory?"
", You come out a work on your own initiative and lighten burden for this and beg it not get.This matter we certainly still need to discuss.But you arrange well nothing important problem.Just I have some other problems here, more urgent, you see whether come over 1?"
I without thinking promise, close a telephone just ask Hong to soar:"Is Yan in the Hong door?"
The Hong soared to turn over to turn over cold stare to say:"Two of you's full general not is cooperation intimate have no, ask me this to leave a member why?It is that trouble of yours to pour must hold firmly to cure, my viewpoint seeks tight great physician of a breeze for you to open how is some secret recipe?"
I fall off a hand and then walk, head also not the time ground call a way:"You who stay to the sperm brain use by yourself.1^6^ K 小s say^net"
Leave a red fleet organization empress.I just notice I don't close eyes for more than 20 hours.At this time best ground of choice nothing is better than in go home to go to bed----The somebody else says that happiness of the middle age biggest man's ground is to eat satisfied drink enough to go home to embrace a wife, I several kinds are all enough, see to leave happiness not far now.Even if Chen Qi still wants to annoy with my Dou, peaceful and serenely hug to sleep a problem is not big either, can at this time but make the eye see Ma Si of Ao Wei, is really disappointing,beats by dre solo!Inside in the space is this not good, the daily timetable can compulsive sex ground press in the ground of, Be different from thunder Long to wait to separate the scale someone of artificial planet build day and night more.Therefore of the everyone ground living creature the clock usually differ quite a few for hour.Ma Si of Ao Wei perhaps just finishes eating lunch at this time and invokes me to left for and absolutely need Lao by Yi.
Don't see day of flagship dynasty of Ma Si's you of Ao Wei and then is 500 kilometers in the sky at the total work fortress.But since isn't very hasty, each unitses make me leisurely cope with and go by car carriage return and sit to contact boat in the total work fortress ……arrived to him there to fully use three and a half hours.I am on the car and the contact boat interruption broke to continuously and continuously sleep three a string of nightmare of feel, haves.Just in the heart palpitates not already.Contacted boat to arrive a dynasty day.I come to the big office that sleepwalking arrived Ma Si of Ao Wei in the half dream half.He indeed as expected just once had lunch soon.It is drinking an afternoon tea.See me such weariness, the very thriving earth's surface showed severals the weariness from overwork works to the young staff of care.Then turn to go into a positive:"The cosmos appeared new situation, you since put forward to grasp this matter on your own initiative, can want many fee desserts."
"No problem, I will definitely devote ground.However, the cosmos situation is basic, Ni cloth Chu's strategy then key turn.This key turn how turn, when turn, also have the great influence on cosmos situation."
"You say quite goodly, I agree your viewpoint.Ni cloth Chu's land offensive must quickly carry on, I have already sought your Xin, a Chinese family name to talk over several times and also have understand of certain degree with situation currently to him.You seek ground, this guy quite good, the military is absolute over hard.See currently, intelligence report problem particularly is key."
I order to say:"The past once depended on second communication in the fee of interception translation to once get a lot of intelligence reports with great value, but recent half year they seemed to learn the ways of world.Is a completely wireless silent status in the ground now, estimate to just deliver with the wired communication, is really nerve-racking."
"You worry in response to the enemy this, the land strategy is come by me.Was consistent to is you formely lord army, I lord cosmos, transpose at present also quite good for a while, can acquaint with each other unfamiliar aspect.Do you say it's not very good?"
I trap very and hear this kind of set of words trapping more and freely answering a way:"H'm, I have no problem."
"That agrees verbally, make you seeing personal.I think that you will be definitely very shocked."Ma Si of Ao Wei pressed buzzer.Soon outside of the door opened and walked incoming of but is Chen Qi.I dumbstruckly looking at her and hear Ma Si of Ao Wei saying unclearly:"Did not see for many years?No matter once had before what boon the gratitude and grudge resented, now can should be earnest and sincere incorporation ground time.Major Chen handed in a special kind battle plan to me, do you take to study for a while?"
I lead good short while just return to absolute being, received the plan that Ma Si of Ao Wei throw to come over a briefcase inside, say:"I will see of, however is by this time very weary.Permit me to in advance excuse to leave.This matter has you to come to grasp in person, will definitely carry on very smoothly."
Left Ma Si's office of Ao Wei, I greatly trod meteor ground to go toward to contact boat to rush through.Chen Qi catches up with me in quick time position shoulder to shoulder, some dissimulations don't live jubilantly, the half cajolery ground says:"Lo, wasn't only either your 1 to say to calculate."
"Stupid guy, you are satisfied what."I coldly answer way.
All the way I don't take to manage Chen Qi.She finally felt my ground wrath.Attending to is or so and talks its ground to say a few jokes, I am also lazy to manage her.The mood is bad under, satirized her 1:"Look in all directions some what?You don't also see around is a little bit three curves, is it very good-looking?"
Hence she ignored me again.O.K., the worst circumstance didn't take place.She had no in a pet a to walk it.We stuffy first time house, then and back to backly went to bed after taking a shower.It really is to trap too much, almost and immediately and then fall to into dreamland.Didn't know to sleep how long as well, I suddenly met in the fantasy quiet only.Make me surprising BE, she unexpectedly has no to the slightest act with dignity, direct enthusiasm fire ground threw in me of embrace.
"Long time no see ……"
I just in a dazely spoke this sentence, was suddenly really had already felt to wake up with a start by the extremity.Open eyes to see Chen Qi being lying prone on my chest.Immediately whole body cold sweat----Luckily I consistent the breeze is tight, the talk in a dream inside seldom shouts a personal name word.Just that sentence's being ambiguous unclear, using on Chen Qi is very suitable.If"my dear of quiet only his highness" of leave a type of beard words, Chen Qi perhaps has already put at this time the hands pour to hold an ice awl ground female butcher POSE.
"Know long time no see, can you return to let my facial expression see!"Chen Qi displeasedly choked 1 in my chest:"I think Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论