2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre t my memory failed m

."
"H'm!"
He orders with me sit to arrive just of the position picked up food to silently eat, although he had been moderately smiling to me,I always felt that he seemed full stomach worry of of appearance, I silently observed blue dyed be eating own rice roll, suddenly thought of to control don't live of called a way:"Mess!Forget to ask him a matter!"
"What is the matter so serious?"
The facial expression seeing me the shape of this get excited blue to dye is also dignified, I feel my own some much ado about nothings, and ashamed head of Nao Nao says:"Also not is what greatly not of matter, be forget to ask Ge dint Mu Joe now falsely the turn have falsely a night temple, if have me to still want to visit for a while!"
"Falsely night temple?What is that ?"
"Be stand erect at falsely huge white palace of turn!"
I without thinking say and just finished saying and then regretted, indeed as expected blue dye to surprisedly looking at me to say:"Huge white palace?Falsely turn how may have that kind of the building?Yu Zhi wave the captain is to listen to who say?"
Looking at he is full of searching brown eye Tong, I unwillingly smile to perfunctorily say:"I also forgot, probably is that my memory failed my?Is also, falsely does the turn how can have palace?"
I say to cover up the big of the pickeding up of sort clear water at the side of body drank, but in the mind's deliberating falsely a night temple is exactly the problem that isn't blue to dye to construct, a lot of together in humanities all say before being blue to dye falsely the night temple have been being existed to falsely a turn, in consideration of falsely night temple too huge physical volume I have been inclining toward this kind of answer as well, it is a probably false parlance to want now?After all in addition to is blue to dye who meeting at falsely the turn construct a so big palace?
"Stand erect at darkly in of huge white palace, that kind of prospects should very grand view!No wonder that the meeting call falsely night temple, really hope to have opportunity to see!"
Suddenly hear blue to dye to say so that I am almost suffocated by water, the water bottle take away to band together of looking at one face expectant of blue dye, then the eyebrows jumps about to comfort to say:"Stop worrying, you affirmation will have an opportunity hereafter."
"BE?"Is blue to dye as if deep in thought of looking at me, was full of difficult to express ray of light in the eye, I how feel current blue to dye some let I behind carry on the back to emit cool breeze?
I just thinking change a topic, blue dye to suddenly have much of saying of interest:"Falsely what will the night temple inside have?The meeting can't have be closed in the palace to wait for the princess whom the knight rescues?"
"……"
Eldest brother~~did your fairy tale see many?Is a red-blooded comic and animation of youth, not a young girl love here comic and animation, even if have princess isn't the princess who is also an invincible superwoman type very good?You in the future kidnap well up knit one among the purposes of Ji be think COS does the role of bad dragon or improbity witch in the nursery tale satisfy all of a sudden?
My in the mind matchless penitence I has no a matter to give white the Zai and silver tell so many fairy tales dry what?Speak and then spoke that why still needing to pull is blue to dye to audit, result unexpectedly and carelessly future blue □OSS to brainwash, he must not continue innocent next go to, otherwise intelligence quotient if consequently lower to cause □fail all PANSs that is blue to dye will curse to die mine.
I pull and drag hard stiff lips Cape, unwillingly smile to say:"Wait for the knight's princess?Too much romance?My guess should be the emperor king whom the gentleman faces world!"
This is the beyond all doubt affirmative sentence, I can use 淚 empty make a bet with anyone.
Dye to pick eyebrow to say with smile to blue the parlance that I affirm:"Emperor king?Should be what kind of emperor king?"
The index finger subconscious orders on the lips, I looking at top of head darkly of the night sky deliberate to say:"Should ……is to have terrible real strenght, huge greed, cruel, cold, heartless but at the same time again own personal man of magic power very much.To, he makes those handsome boy correspond of number and garrison of palatial location, so the whole Be getting more perfect, if can go there to be a princess that is a happy matchless affair!"
I say to fix attention on medium start to emit bright and matchless stars, unbearable in mind the yy arise from F at falsely the dwelling place arrived by night temple have break noodles the handsome boy salutes to say hello toward me of scene, that is an exist in imagination of fine living!
I lips side's taking to repress don't live of imagine seeing of smiling face subconscious to blue dye, but eyelid immediately the control don't live of jump to move, he holds at this time the Han smile to have much of interest the shape for listenning to me talking is true of and in the future and falsely the turn emperor king seem and start to see Kui Mao insurance, I can't say what should not say of words?
"Yu Zhi wave captain, what's the matter with you?"
The words that hear blue to dye I this just returns to absolute being and unwillingly smiles to say:"Have no ……nothing important, I seem to say Be getting tooer many, all of these belong to my personal imagination just, the 惣 is right to lie to put in the mind."
"Just imagine?I feel Yu Zhi wave the captain seem really and understand falsely the appearance of night temple!"
Looking at blue dye lips of side moderate smiling face I carry on the back after always feeling some feel chill, right away transfer a topic to say:"We still don't say the can't see a shadow of falsely night temple, hurriedly have a meal, had a meal to finish doing the work that the river bank gave an account at first quickly we returned to, here after all is a turn falsely, absolutely having no corpse soul boundary so the safety be."
I say for the rice roll in the hand of the exterminating of quickly big, blue dye of facial expression but suddenly turn to say for being dignified,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, look in the eyes complications of looking at me:"Yu Zhi wave does the captain own future ability of foreknowledge?"
"Cough……"
Is blue eight 卍 solutions dying and coming all of a sudden fencing still make the shocking words of people right away let I the food Qiang in's entering a control in the windpipe don't live of cough, once connect blue dye the clear water one mouthful passing over here and drink to the utmost I am just a little bit a little more pleasurable, however see blue and dye and suddenly become sharp-edged of brown look in the eyes I have already had kind and dug a pit the impulse that I cover up, I am really a super cosmos idiot, know perfectly well an intelligence quotient that is blue and dyes at least over 200, I still just his in front thus show off, this not is waiting be exposed?Just he always at set my words?Indeed as expected even if haven't become □OSS, this scheming also enough and deeply sinks.
I a face sadly looking at blue dye, his forehead take a silk's hiding don't live of the melancholy say:"In fact I have been all really caring previous Yu Zhi wave captain to the my words, just I just literally guessed, surprisingly but guess rightness."
Deadlock for a while, he one face is earnest but take to sadly say to me unclearly:"Yu Zhi wave captain in fact always all at take precautions against me, I thought that that am own illusion before, the felling that see to me now didn't come amiss and returned to a corpse soul after the field I would immediately apply for to turn a brigade, can't make you perplex again.I just want to tell you, I don't believe those so-called prediction and destiny, even if you say I in the future will betray 瀞 to work properly a court I will also always along the road insisted by oneself continues to stand down.Become an excellent Azrael, for the sake of the stability of corpse soul field and present generation and for the sake of the responsibility firmly stood by by Azrael, oneself the to the utmost biggest strength guards the 瀞 of maintaining the all these to work properly a court, this is the road that I choose!"
Is blue to dye 惣 right lie will work properly a court to spare no effort for the sake of the protection 瀞 , no release until death?Is this regarded as 《Azrael 》 inside's coldest joke?
If the facial expression that isn't his face formally I almost want a break into laughter voice, however see his earnest facial expression, I suddenly respond to come over to loudly say:"Did you just say that you wanted to turn a brigade?I forbid!"
See my some facial expressions of concussionses, blue dye cold a smile to say:"Yu Zhi wave does the captain want to keep watch on me nearby?That affair that turns a brigade even if, I will under your surveillance'law-abiding'of work of."
'Law-abiding'four words he says particularly heavily, the always moderate smiling face unexpectedly takes unclearly a silk taunt of meaning, see him suddenly not well acquainted with to me like the stranger's attitude, I also got angry and annoyed blunt blunt of to he call way:"The 惣 is right to lie!Your hair what crazy?If I really dislike you, if I really worry you hereafter will betray 瀞 to work properly a court, that I was simply to kill you in the beginning a 100 like, why the need for still wanted you to stay at me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论