2012年11月13日星期二

cheap dr dre beats ritical but the mer

"Officer not and people Duo benefit" of calling, I finally understood and originally said white now, two a benefitses that is a mutual exploitation combined a body.
A mind flash across my brain, Zhang Ju Ya is in the center canning pull down Gao Gong to afraid of this Zhang Jia's financial power rose not small achievement, but superficial I still keep saying:
"So open widely artificial what still Be needed to blame and scold to you?"
Listen to me starting to ask this and visiting seven way of a little bit saying sadlies:
"Two days ago I the in home money supply became critical, but the merchant businessmen of outsides were again all incognizant, so being at the last moment to unavoidably and a little bit grasp is blind.Is also in that time, Xu Jue Lai's your home occupies son, I beg him to help, Xu Jue takes a person to arrive at your home on the second day, those of pepperystomach-ache Su's woods all took away and also stayed 402 silvers."
Although visiting seven didn't immediately after keep on saying, but I also know underneath is what is the row, I to the Hao mark understand rather and deeply, because what he conducts goes be can not help to want with imperial government of the officials make contact with, so here up he is absolutely willing to give up to make silver.
Although the Hao marks is not in the city teacher now, but his under charge is also absolutely not stingy to cherish that several 102 silvers, perhaps visits seven advantage of also receivings.
"Since pepperystomach-ache Su's woods all sell go, that opens widely a person why still need to blame and scold you?"I ask a way.
"Ah ……the master say that that doesn't call business, be called hush money and also make me give to send back.Still say value how much be how much, 12 silvers also not the ability is what, otherwise of the words will make people know, the result is so terrible we dares not thinks about it."
I have a little to helplessly say:
"Master in your house is really a careful person, however silver, you need not back, speaking of to the Hao mark of seven roseate cloudses and me is a good friend, seven roseate cloudses also have my share, those silver even if, waited to in a short while open widely a person to come, you tell him, I am also one of the landlord of seven roseate cloudses, your master can't blame you."
And visit seven to speak of words, I can get many inside stories from it, so I don't feel tired of as well, but continuously and visit seven some things of sayings, time leads very quickly, I with visit 72 people chat just happily, but hear outside someone talk, but visit seven to hear this, hurriedly low voice say:
"The master came back."
Got to visit seven of remind, I also hurriedly stand to start and immediately after saw Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's whole body of toward taking to walk into hall.Is helpless under, I have to come forward 2 and kneel at ground up, say in:
"Grass people enemy Ming the heart pay respects to open widely a person."
"Get up."Zhang Ju Ya is saying.
The station is started, I see Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's complexion have a little dark, seeing the appearance is a dynasty in have an accident feeling, or is meet what hard nut to crack.
I stretch hand to keep in mind I medium of those took out and said:
"Open widely a person, this is this time sale silver gained by gold medal two, total is 2,150,002."
2,150,002, even if is change 10,021 silver tickets' taking is also not thin Ta in hand.
Zhang Ju Ya is seeming is this number to Be getting more shocked, the low voice in is from the language way:
"2,150,002."
However he soon resumed equanimity, then stood to start and looking at me concussion of say:
"The son is hard, this time you are to really sign for the imperial government descend big achievement, I definitely move to invite queen mother, to you layer after layer Jia prize."
To this officialdom I ain't doing be used to Er worries in it my Zha, and I still have much of self-knowledge, because still very popular"trustworthiness" of market is two words in this ages, I can also cope with to come over.Hence I say:
"The many thanks opens widely the person's beautiful idea, just the grass people thinks this affair but is should never attempt to."
"Why?"
"Adult, the silver that gold medal changes 21 matters originally hold to do all alone for little people this time, if to little people Jia prize the necessary teacher contain, but thus, became imperial government to sell gold medal, imperial government of the face up can not pass, so little people makes the person speak feeling in front of queen mother and dismisses small grievances of the people to deceive the matter of identity."
Zhang Ju Ya just and just a little on deliberating, feel I say to also really make sense, so say:
"Is all right, do according to your meaning."
Because I the silver handed over to Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and still have to arrive he takes off for I opening of commitment, I feel that I has already had no the necessity is needing to be come here hence I say:
"Open widely a person, little people's in home still occupies and solves, this took leave, if you hereafter still have where need a little people, please though order."
Zhang Ju Ya is ordering to say:
"That is all right, you return to first, and I also go out to store in warehouse these right away."
After finishing saying Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De and I together go toward outside walk to, I say:
"Open widely a person, just I talk to have the affair of your your home those pepperystomach-ache Su's woods with the servant of your family."
Zhang Ju Ya has no facial expression to just echo to say face to face:
"?BE."Then but turn a head to seem positive for a while and be after death visiting seven.
Visit seven is with concentration listenning to in the behind, front the conversation between I and Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, now drive Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De a stare at lowly head.
"The landlord that in fact speaks of to me and seven roseate cloudses contains the friendly intercourse of business, and this time I bottom Suzhou be for the sake of to their house, now I and Hao mark be regarded as the colleague of business, and seven roseate cloudses I can also say up now is half landlord, those silvers' making for the power is my some esteem, I think in this way even if is someone to know, they could not say as well what gossip."
In fact these affairs are all understand, because thank the special identity of Zheng, everything all can calculate to make is a household chores.Of so Zhang Zhi Dong's inconvenience appears publicly, is because what he conducted isn't a silk ans stain cloth, pepperystomach-ache Su's wood these thing he uses not up, and because have Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De this backstage, he doesn't need to be fawned on again as well what officials.
Hear I say this, but Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De stopped down and asked a way:
"Seven roseate cloudses Su's wood used in a years need how much?"
Because want to up do an article here, I early go to seven roseate cloudses and once ask for the bearer and return to write a letter for Hao mark, he can arrive to recently.Zhang Ju Ya is starting to ask this now, I answer to say:
"Su's wood is first-classly a dyestuff, seven roseate clouds a year use of also get several thousands of big."
"BE?"Zhang Ju Ya is just euphonic medium deeply excitement, " seven roseate cloudses have already procured this time how much?"
"This, I still don't ask.However the time in the beginning of the year of as I see it, seven roseate cloudses just carried to come to a great deal of dyestuff from Suzhou."I answer way.
In fact Su's wood of seven roseate cloudses early used up quickly, if not that I early give repeated advice to a Hao mark, in this time in addition to those usually big ministers Su's wood within hand with friendly intercourse or is those in powers, otherly and all don't accept.Seven roseate cloudses early big four procure these Su's woods, is only because now Su of the city teacher wood price really is cheapness.
Zhang Ju Ya just at first Duo 2, contemplated to say:
"These, I hear that road of many officials pepperystomach-ache Su wood empress but sell not to go out, therefore the complaint is many, if someone in great quantities procures, don't many complaints eliminate to break up for the ice?"
"Adult, is your meaning to let seven roseate cloudses all buy down?"
"To, " once Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De turn round and face I am full of Yi's saying, "you aren't to say that are you also regarded as the landlord of seven roseate cloudses, you with Hao mark a talks for a while, seeing him is willing to make to deny."
Now early has already enjoyed to turn over a sky in my heart, but I still past make to difficultly say:
"The Hao marks this person is a pure businessman, were it not for what advantage I perhaps he can't do, and these two months seven roseate cloudses already those power Su's woods within expensive hands in city all the costliness buy bottom, lose many silvers two.Now perhaps momentary half will son he can't would like to procure again,cheap dr dre beats, either."
Hear I say this, Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's facial expression is one An, I am in mind to sneer at for a while, immediately after say:
"However I will cautiously talk with him of, just now the silver of my in home two mostly buy a food succour victim of disaster, otherwise of the words probably can help adult of favour."
"You tell a Hao mark, if he can in this time all Su the wood pepper all buy under, in the future from will have his advantage."Zhang Ju Ya face to face expressionless say.
Although heart in pleased, but Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论