2012年11月1日星期四

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com fact after receivin

Have, besides as Xu You Ni, be also unlikely right away and then become intimate with with me.To say looks with slowly excellent Ni of of shape, what handsome boy can not find, I ask myself didn't°yet this attraction.
So on thinking, in the heart not from a cold.Is it a trap to wonder might it not be this meeting?
Shi Shao Qiang sees me suddenly don't talk, not from ask a way to have what?I shook to shake head and said to have no, however suddenly thought of in the evening companies to attend social parties oneself to have to attend.
Shi Shao Qiang smiles and say that good, see to what you mixed quite good, also good!As long as you can make money, I need not subsidized you again.Said to sigh tone, say a very difficult processing of your file, when you still really must seek a time to the police station for a while, some files get you fill by yourself,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, I want to deal, but take care of those people of personnel how to say to all say impassability and fear me, the purely imaginative acts from inside a police to come out and embezzle and think a bag, mama of, I is old this kind of person?This small money can also have a liking for.I want to like money, in those early years did to act from inside early deliver can not deliver again.
I said again while making reference to, you gave last time my money I was still useless to finish, now Qian Kai also prepaid wages for two months to me.
Once the Hey Hey of Shi Shao Qiang smile and said to take how much black money the hurry honesty hands over to treat!I say a natter this that black money, hard-earned money!Shi Shao Qiang says that that pours BE, is really black money you also though take, don't be grasped by me good.
I admire once the ground smile and wish a Shi Shao Qiang person to have a little a personal status again on the age, but person true advantage, in addition to starting Yin for a while, I make me carry out him in addition to this puzzling speculation, the other pretty looks after on the whole to me.
Probably is the contact of the destiny, in this in this world, there is the existence that such a person really knows and faces you, thought of this each time, your head quarter feels a special sweet.
Hanging don't Shi Shao Qiang, one personal station is in river's side and wait for the cope of night beginning droop, there is in the heart accident of quite.
The cellular phone suddenly rang at this time, the sweet voice of Xu You Ni spread to come over.
"Mr. Teng, are you getting freeer now?I can always the dinner of in hopes of a short while"
Xu You Ni that Mei the beautiful lazy appearance suddenly surge forward at heart, just that easily with quite feeling for a while have no, how do I face this woman?



Nine have no Dan robbers



Xu You Ni Qiao livingses a ground of station's location in engagement, is taking to make up a small mirror to shine on.Very short white puts skirt she that almost the perfect beautiful long leg expose undoubtedly, with go to work dissimilarity, now of she, dress up of some son Jiao Qiao lovely.The knitting wool hat of that pink lets at the moment of she is some youths alacrities that differ from a noon.
This is obviously a spirit woman, just simple of clothes change, make you biggest change the impression to her all of a sudden.That afternoon's sexy pressing mature breathing already whole have no trace and shadow, what to replace is to let people a hope to living for the heart benignity of soft and warm and fragrant.
Did I guess wrong?Now is clean and purely seen and is like an angel on her face.The some evil thought also has no.Is all of everythings it the uneasy my heartses that hope?She don't to me specially mean at all, but pure is the way that strengthen contact among the colleagues?
Xu You Ni accepts the moment of mirror and has already seen me, starts to be suffused with smiling face on the face and says:"You were late".
I pointed to point her top of head, Xu You Ni raised head, the building that sees us agreeing on up hangs a to face the wall a clock, time just till evening 7:00.Not from Xi of on smiling, say that your pouring will trample a point well and pretty of.
I say we attended early, just thought a little bit it's yet early, is reporting a station that to buy smoke to see again will report.
Does the doubt ground of Xu You Ni say you?
I lightly on smiling, dynasty she the body side threw a look in the eyes, Ma Lie Hei ground dynasty she shook to shake a hand and said:"How, don't welcome me ah"!
I say toward Xu You Ni and Ma Lie:"I give you the introduction, this is Xu You Ni", then finger Ma Lie, say that this is my friend, Ma Lie, , at the right moment come to seek me to have a meal, I had to give him to bring along together.
Xu You Ni obviously has a little an accident, but just the forehead lightly skips one silk dissatisfied, say with smile to say there to Ma Lie there, is all friend, three people's eating isn't more noisy.
If not that my look in the eyes is quite good, basically can't eye Xu You Ni forehead the silk for once rowing isn't quick.
"Want to be not I also call a friend", Xu You Ni is suddenly tiny to say with smile.
Ma Lie 1, saying had better be a beauty!Want to be not I so come to do your light bulb, solitary lonesome don't say, the in the mind injustice died.I secretly pounded Ma Lie for a while, this bird person, you even if is be pulled by force by me to come, don't dismantle me, either of set.
Xu You Ni's point nods and says:"Is certainly beautiful, absolutely go together with last your this commander in chief elder brother"!
Ma Lie Se's heart greatly moves, the Hey Hey stem smiles to say that Don't mention it.
Xu You Ni smiled and made a phone call invite she says of the friend, then turn to ask me, decide have been already eaten to that?
I shake, tiny tiny on smiling, say:"Beauty in front, we can not necessarily have to have definite view, you decide that we check likes".
Xu You Ni starts to close lightly a small mouth and order a head deliberation for a while, say:"Really make me make decision!H'm, that I want, to, this neighborhood has one calls flavor source of the restaurant atmosphere is quite good, and the vegetables does very finely".Say that guiding us is ex- to go.
Ma Lie lightly pulled to pull me and said be not, looking at very clean and pure order very just, have no you say of so difficult tie up.
I shake and wonder oneself to probably also have a little too distrustful.Always not ability because of Qian Kai, he nearby all people all see low.
Ma Lie looking at the soft and charming background of Xu You Ni and lightly claps to clap me, small voice a day that say that surprisingly your boy also has a transport, sought good work of doesn't say, and nearby appear so greatly one beauty.
I say to pull down and make you come to is to make atmosphere, this woman has to like though take to go, I will never be jealous.
Ma Lie says, with you this sentence my Ma Lie don't catch up this girl can not, I shake to say dying you, with you this bear kind still want to steep a white-collar beautiful person.Honesty to C, stop spending heart turnip.Ma Lie smiled and said I or relatively interested in her that friend for 1:00, unknown always fascinating.
Lead at Xu You Ni under, two of us wear street to round a lane and finally got to of Xu You Ni in talk of the restaurant.That friend of Xu You Ni has already waited for in the restaurant doorway at this time.Really growing comeliness can person.Ma Lie hurriedly pushes me and says that luckily I act like a friend, not not is miss a greatly good opportunity.I vomited tone and wondered your boy malicious!Kill wrong don't pass.
Xu You Ni introduced us to her friend, but was a girl who calls jojo.Ma Lie the as early as distance Be surprised to is a nature and man, that still doesn't seize the opportunity and hurriedly present long don't use of bubble girl big method, absolutely developed 120% of capabilities all, put a pose, eyes did a copper bell-like in shape, looking at JOJO and Xu You Ni by a kind of stagnant vision that can not believe, keep shaking head.
The facial expression that Jojo is affected a show by him makes smile, the Hey ground pushed to push him and said with smile how, stare at person to see like this, very ill-mannered!
Ma Lie continues to shake head and Be shaking head and sighing and making mumbling to oneself appearance, from the speech way:"Impossibly, impossible, my Ma Lie runs about river's lake so for several years, what the matter have never met, how may see arrive two so beautiful beauties at a time, impossible, impossible, must be me dimmed eyesight!Must be my dimmed eyesight"!
It is earnest of the appearance stir two female lose to don't already smile.I shook to shake head, alas, took your boy, what all lazy, be steep a girl actively.It is this result to early know don't pull by force you to come out.The appearance that sees Xu You Ni smile now, obviously have no I imagined at first so complicated, couldn't my meeting divide too much?
In fact after receiving the telephone of slowly excellent Ni, some hesitate to want in my heart don't , really wanted to seek to lend to push, said the true, I have a little now afraid see the woman that this kind of has much of temptation dint.Want again now Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论