2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre BMW solate is good at l

Picked up the front of the long pole pole that ice does to have an ice ladle on the ground, packed some kangs that freeze into ice Tuo in ladle.
The ladle explores into a wall of hole inside in spread the voice of the Mao Ca Mao Ca when the old headman takes out ice ladle see a ladle have already left half, stem expect old headman to suddenly fly into a rage a way:"You and then eat ladle, you this beast that damns, you are eating ladle each time, you know that I do a ladle fee how many energies?You are this beast, damn of beast."
Spread laughter in hole:"Old man, I want to eat meat, you give me the lane to order meat go to, I begged you,Beats By Dre In Ear."Although the words are to beg tone up the slightest listen to not to come out to have the meaning to ask others for help, was full of overbearing pride in the contrary tone,Beats by Dre BMW.I am very curious the noodles is here actually what to close is what person, here noodles of must be compare outside of the 100 grow exactly alike devil the worst existence, will is a devil Satan?I feel frighten into inaction for my current viewpoint, know the guy that I am a to believe in money and power, absolute being devil strange God it flow in the my eyes just dirt general existence, but I really feel from the heart awe and fear to the guy in this hole now.
This book from

The prison building that chapter 199 isn't likely to open forever


The stem expects old man stuffy hum one- track:"Eat meat?You don't dream, as long as I at here a day you don't want to eat meat, you here eating of the honesty bran!To, there was task today, two half - breeds went out, you next order."
One in the eyelet is stuffy to hum to spread:"Wanting my younger brothers to go out workses oneslf to the bone and then takes meat for me first, each younger brother has to have, otherwise your doing not think that them will do anything for you."
The stem expects old man Hey Hey a smile the plait son of one face to seem to be very Yin under the light evil:"Do not go even if, am I still lazy to open a lock."Finish saying to turn round and then walk, the side walks side to say to me:"Here what noodles pass is outside these beast of elder brother, this guy is their heads, outside these thing although fearfulness none of heads how working, nothing important thinking consciousness, inside this dissimilarity, he has thinking will consider, and very have a little smart in small way, you hereafter get along with him and learn will to fight Dou brave just become, so he is closed over there is not likely to open forever of in the prison building, that wall has one meter five breadths, among them have one meter is to defend to wear the steel plate composing that A plays, rest of have the bullet-proof of reinforced concrete and 30 Li rices of 20 Li rices plastics, as long as you stand away that small hole to promise to have life threat,cheap beats by dre, however I again remind you, that small hole you had better forever not want to close to, even if is your old mama over there also not want to close to!"
I obediently order a head and carry on the back behind although ice-cold one, the words of old headman how much let to had a little in my heart son bottom, see old headman and I be coming out this hell, pass at most in of the guy call way:"Like well, my younger brother's going out to insolate is good, at least they can eat meat.Don't take a sunbathe for a long time too much them will get sick."
The stem expects old man son Pie Pie mouth way:"You are this mean Pi son, that quick bottom order."
In thought for a while a way:"48 and 49 go to, they from be born haven't left this place till now, went out to see outside of big thousand Zhang Zhang's knowledges in the world."
Because his words sound falls in two a Haos of monster Aos in the fifth palisades call, the voice keeps an irritating to the ear film earthquake my dizzy and with blurry eyesight is suffered to pole.
The stem expected old headman to complain a voice what I have never listenned to pure and then seen on Jie of the ground that he return a body to walk to return to outside the palisades rise a small cover, in peep out the button of a row row, stem expected old headman to recruit to beckon with the hand a way to me after cautiously recognizing along while:"My eyes not made to can not see clearly, you seek the 8,4:9th for me."
I the cat waist one by one see go, these buttons obviously and for a long time have never used and up have already knotted very thick 1 F ice frost, is like a refrigerator to freeze a layer don't sweep frost after general.
I by hand buttonned up these ice-cubes to find out these two buttons, the stem expected an old man son way:"Recognizing is quasi-, if pressing was wrong to put have never got the beast of that guy order us will become his dinner.
This sentence frightens once I cringe and hurriedly take back the hand that will soon press and lay prone on the ground to cautiously recognize along while to remain to not and greatly dare to make a firm decision to press, there in no blame me who call me am a person of timidity.
The old headman is getting more impatient, urge me to press quickly, in fact this also nothing important not recognize of just I am some frightened just, again checked once bite press next go.
The card pulls card to pull two frailties to ring, the item turn of 48, 92 monster necks echoes to collapse to open, this voice frightens I drilled the old man sub- back all of a sudden, I up had is old next have is small in the center had pretty wife and lover not to want to ambiguously become other people of dinner.
The old headman the slightest didn't feel that my Song wraps kind to have what funny, I feel the time that he at the beginning see this condition and estimate also similar to me.
The old headman clapped to clap my hand way:"Be free, as long as inside that guy delivered words, these two beasts to disorder attack."
Frankly speaking me to take something with a grain of salt, I feel to in front and really isn't the living creature that can can carry on a communication with it.
Those two devils sway to walk to that eyelet front, Ji in the mouth murmurs speaking of of Gu, often still wipe off tears, seeing that meaning is with inside of the guy each other still has in the confabulation some unwilling to part.
Being different will the old headman Be getting more impatient, clapped to clap hands a way:"Did not finishing having finish?Don't walk again me to return to their Kao."
Hole in roaring cry what I didn't listen to pure however listen to tone's seeming to be not is very happy, but later on two monsters dynasty we sway, my pants are again getting wetter, in icy cold room here in a twinkling the very hot urine liquid become ice-cold, then become to keep in deep freeze very suffered on the pants.
Seem to have no special viewpoint in these two devils so much, old headman interjection:"Follow me!"Then turn round and then walk.
My then position is very embarrassed, I carry on the back after wanting follow old headman but at the thought of these two things to follow for the skin of head and deliver tightly,want me to follow these two things after death me to feel more frightened again.End still old headman pull I I run all of a sudden to the front of the old man son just a little bit a little bit comfortable.
Small door I and the old headman changed clothes the dynasty outside walk.
My side walks side the dynasty after death steal to hope and just saw not realistic in the room that is full of an air conditioner and come out to come to view to become much clear now, ray also ratio in be good friends with, I can know of see even still knot ice skin in these two faces of monsters, however have already been very slow-movingly melting, I guess these two temperatures in monster bodies must be similar to the temperature of that room and estimated to even freeze internal organses into one Tuo, don't eat not to drink under this kind of environment can also live down actually is what things, tell the truth me very curious, for encouraging some businesses to oneself some popular sons are in the hallway that I intend to let to get empty Ji hence ask a way:"Here noodles pass of actually is what?I have never seen living creature like this."
The stem expects old man son Za the Za Be full to is the mouth way of crease:"What are they ?H'm ……this you should also know."Say the old headman turns round to see to after death of those two devils" they are demoniac posterities."
This words listen to my whole body is again one Zhan, in the world originally and really the existence devil is this thing.
The immediately after old headman says:"Does man Tang Liu Chu know?"
Man, Tang Liu Chu, certainly knows, man Tang Liu Chu's appropriation is always all what I take care of, and I ordered to nod:"You say that processing the organization of mankind's affairs not."
Walk at this time to elevator before, the old headman pressed the elevator me body Quan at old man son front, the old headman became me and the natural cover of those monster middles, if those monsters really and suddenly and suddenly and violently walk me to kick the old headman to them to before go for one feet.
The old headman didn't guess that my filth idea continues to say:"Is quite good, be Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论