2012年11月13日星期二

beats dr dre s some to puzzle tha

The local hunter quickly rode a horse to drill into in the forest, often of disturb some night birds in the forest to fly from Lin Ding.
Sudden the withered grass of Lin-pien sent out a loudly moving of the sand sand voice from it, once I stretch hand, Wu Tang will early will already the organization Nu of new moon pass to I, Brown also aims at the bird Chong in the hand to the place that the voice spreads this time, who also would not like to drive the other party grab situation.
Be expeled come of is a whole body full with the deer of spot, this many animals in the forest are all se hunters from everywhere lane to put to keep of, for of be satisfy the habit that those rich hunts.
A gun rings, then a smoke of light blue in the air be blown thin, the smell of gunpowder of a son sting nose sends forth at in the air, however that deer run sooner, have already seemed Brown to take off Ba.
Brown is embarrassed on smiling, say:
"Do not hunt for a long time, all some hands born."
Bird Chong of so be called bird Chong, is say that it shoots very accurate, connect flying birds can beat in, but have never thoughted of that Brown will have thus lousy marksmanship.
I looking at that deer to quickly run to part, see have already arrived a far place of more than 100 rices, I lift up the organization Nu in the hand quickly, then is taking aim at to spot that deer in the mirror.Estimated to measure in advance for a while, then button up next trigger, along with Nu Xian of a lightly ring, the Nu arrows quickly flew to go out.
Brown looking at me to say with a smile chillily:
"Is so far, your bow and arrow doesn't basically and impossibly shoot to get."
I the crest wore the vision that Brown despises to see return to and hadn't said what, the distance suddenly spread a burst of and violent explosion voice, public follow reputation pass by.At first still just there the fast- rushing deer have already disappeared to be missing.
Brown is some to shockedly ask a way:
"Is this exactly what is the row?Which deer?"
The benefit Ma Dou is used surprised that the vision saw my one eye, then wry smile say all of a sudden:
"Is a full skies of all, the weapon of enemy which deer to deep-fry ground."
But I then did enraged appearance to looking at Wu Tang and loudly scold a way:
"Who let you the bastard pack this Nu arrows for me of, have mercy on that sika deer of mine, return to punish you to prohibit to have supper!"
Is cloudy or sunny on the face of Brown uncertain.He is some fear ground to took a look a my hand in of organizations Nu, then again the facial expression complicatedly looking at me, however the meaning for the slightest doing not admit defeat, but this at the right moment matches my meaning, I passed the organization Nu in the hand to Wu Tang.Make great effort to suppress oneself,beats dr dre, set up for angry appearance, say:
"Make me change those Nu arrowses to all come down, those things that all fight to use, we now is come to hunt!"
Wu Tang listens to me finishing saying these.Is some fly off the handle**wear the muscles on the face, he hurriedly once connected organization Nu from me and bent the body to take advantage of an opportunity to stealthily enjoy.Wu Tang changes the Nu arrowses in the arrows box all general three Leng arrowhead Nu arrowses, pulled the Nu Xian to the Nu noodles on board.Hitch on Nu Xian with top Guo's hook, then just passed the organization Nu to me.
I hate ground stare his one eye, then just answered organization Nu to come over, two hunters who left for are very quick and then come out from the forest again, they looking at us to say:
"Two masters before have been already been optimistic about, is all some fatty delicate ringed pheasant and rabbits."
They left for, one is may the front of the Cha has a find, if the words had no, they will they are in the wood secret turn some finds for keeping let out come some, be provided for guest to hunt use, if have the words of find, take a guest to left for.Naturally their forerunner go to also for promising the guest's safety, rush toward in case of the bush in the sudden deep place a rich in hues fierce tiger, give°ed the guest to frighten, later who dare to also come to hunt here.
Horse of sitting down slowly of ex- go in the forest, Wu Tang but press at haft within oneself's hand top, prepare to cope with a sudden circumstance at any time.
A group of birds were disturbed by our incursions, all launched wing to want to fly to walk, but like this and at the right moment exposed in our guns at present, and then is a clear and crisp sound, a bird echoes to fall to drop down, this time Brown has no again put empty gun.
The bird in the sky dances in the wind of more miscellaneous disorderly have no chapter, we surroundings of the birds be all disturbed, all flew off den, I have no the slightest of hesitation, like future generations flying saucer the contestant is general, turn the organization Nu in the oneself's hand, as long as took aim at and then will quickly button up a trigger, then pull a Yang machine to get to trigger the pullout of Nu Xian up.
A connect six Nu arrowses fly go out, take aim at have already coulded not see in the mirror inflight of bird, I this just some ideas still don't exert of let go of the organization Nu in the hand, after all isn't full-automatic, new moon of time was still too long.
Not and in a short while let out the hunting dog of picking up the game the war booty Diao this time come back, I see seven corpses of birds of grounds, six Nu arrowses having one is a bird.
Then see Brown's in front only an alone and helpless, very tiny on smiling, but don't say what, however everyone heart in all very clear, and I didn't want to give offense to as well this Brown completely, the leeway handled affairs to stay to have three to divide, or uproot, face Brown to uproot basically impractical, so still stay some leeways well, in case hereafter the time met everyone isn't good-looking.
Brown sees the war booty of my in front and not smoothly says:
"The weapon of Hou Ye is really severe, don't know to is a lane to whence come to ground.As I see it your country of basically have no this kind of weapon in the troops."
I stop bridle and stopped down to looking at Brown to ask a way:
"Do you know that I am the Hou Ye that the imperial government sets up formally, but do you know why the imperial government wants to set up formally me?"
Brown has some to puzzle that the ground says:
"I listen to the person say because Hou Ye you are your teacher of national emperor."
I smiled to shake to shake head to say:
"The emperor teaches a seat my a person just not, cabinet head's assisting Zhang Ju Ya is opening widely the person spares no effort to the imperial government, but why can he s not gets this feudal title?"
The vision that Brown uses to ask for help looking at benefit Ma Dou, the benefit Ma Dou tooks a look Brown, then looking at me to say:
"Please advise.We listen respectfully!"
In my heart on enjoying, this benefit Ma Dou's returning is really severe, connecting to listen respectfully this phrase languageses will apply, and I looking at benefit Ma Dou to say:
"I of so can be set up formally by the imperial government for the cloth dress Hou, that is because I already for several times the official position that refuses that the imperial government sets up formally me, and I dedicate this weapon to imperial government this time, the emperor feels that I am huge to imperial government achievement, this just appoints me as cloth dress Hou."
Benefit Ma Dou see my one eye, then just carefully ask a way:
"Mr. Chou's meaning is your troops now all already use last be like the so severe weapon in the Sir's hand?"
My lookinging at benefit Ma Dou is tiny tiny on smiling, then says with a smile:
"How, is the father also very interested in these things for fighting?"
Brown looking at me and coldly says:
"Although I don't know the weapon in the your hand exactly is what is the row, however look and then know that creating process is very tedious, your troops doesn't basically and all impossibly equip up!"
I looking at Brown.Decline to comment of smile to answer to say:
"Does that Mr. Brown think that the creation process of fire Chong is tedious?The imperial government has a troops of complete firearms now.I donate the modern style weapon of not to only have this this time, if Mr. Brown acts wilfully, I am very glad on your Portuguese experiment for a while, the power of these modern style weapons, only regrettable you cross the big ocean to take to come over of the merchandise."
Brown some dark grounds stand at there.My attitude perhaps makes him feeling very surprised, if not that because chance and opportunity strangely fits, island in the mirror lake got to my hand up, perhaps really probably will drive their Portuguese to jumped a claim, but got to my hand now in.My silk not cares a beam to take back several a hundred years in advance.
And I also had a bargain of secret with Tan Lun this time, that was the artillery!Time of coming over I told the things of artillery that I knows all Tan Lun, these all check out in that portable computer at me of, the data is very limited.Not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论