2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio quare the skill Jean

Of time, tube man son already for square skill Jean order to like room in the hotel.The Phoenix set hotel is the underneath industry that receives a soldier, nature very arrangement.
I am considering parking of car ground, sudden Zheng for a while, sees doorway in the hotel very disturbingly noisy and unexpectedly has 100 several young man young girls or station or sits and have more many people take a square skill huge of Jean photograph at loudly call Vivian and square skill Jean of name,Beats By Dr Dre Studio.
I pour to shout an air conditioner, hoped skill Jean of square's one eye and said with smile:"Your fan like exaggerated, so late and still just here wait for."
The skill Jean of square also frightens hurriedly close a car window all of a sudden, toward my wry smile way:"Do not know who again my go to hide to reveal."I looking at these boy girls and shake head a way:"Probably is while just coming out from the Ao country villa in sky we, I saw some reporters in the outside at that time, may see you."Square skill Jean once the Qiao tongue stretch and say with smile:"Bother this time."
I think of to receive a soldier to absolutely forbid person to harass a handing over of skill Jean of square to treat and hope to watch from a distance everywhere, way:"See to must round first to go out, that secretly went in from the side door.Want to be not I the forerunner go and seek a few public securities to pay to open these students and protect you to go into."
The skill Jean of square smiled to shake to shake head, way:"Or don't , let's enter from the side door."
I the important point head just reversed the car and suddenly heard someone suddenly shout loudly a way:"Vivian came!Jean Jean came!"Unexpectedly is someone and don't know that the angle discovered us from that, or they are always each an awake incoming car.This words are a , disturbed those several hundred bitternesses bitterness all of a sudden to stay and wait young men and women are outside hall in the hotel.Coaxing ground all of a sudden is a , together brush a ground of uprising, wildly hurtle to come over to us.
I ain't to make track for star one clan, this kind of appearance can still keep seeing for the first time, not from 1.
"Hurriedly drive, letting them surrounding can bother."The skill Jean of square suddenly presses my way.
Vivian, Vivian!We love you!Those men and women are a burst of to madly shout, facing we this car hurtled to come over.Secretly depending in my heart is a , don't run again really be surrounded.
Hurriedly 1 turn a corner, away and disappear usually road ascend blunt past.Quickly a few young boys, who run, have already run to side in the car.Stretching out the hands will impede.
Small fart Hai!This is also held up me by you need not mixed!Once I trample accelerator, the acceleration hurtled to open.The skill Jean of square shouts loudly 1:"Is dangerous!"Those boys who prepare to block a car see me not to decelerate, not from frighten of one Zheng, have never dared to stretch hand again to obstruct, can allow us to run fast but open.
"Vivian, you don't want to walk!"See a mirror inside behind, what those made track for slowly of the girl unexpectedly feel square the skill Jean's portrait to painfully kneel ground to cry bitterly.
I marvelously shook and wished to also open mental horizon on the whole this time.Hoped a square skill Jean's one eye, wonder you definite United States, but also be unlikely the small fart Hais being fond of to exaggerate so.
The skill Jean of square sighed tone, way:"Do not know who my movements to reveal of, this time can bother big."
I take out a telephone way:"Want to be not me to make people reschedule a hotel for you."The skill Jean of square is tiny to shake head, way:"Nothing important originally also of, come over so every day, however the mood isn't really so good, really don't want to cope with them again today."
I order to mean comprehension and ask a way:"That how do, always must take a rest!"
The double eye that the skill Jean of square works properly strains several bottoms, suddenly a say with smile:"I a little bit the son Be getting more hungry, not you accompany me to seek some thing to eat."
Be not!My Chou her one eye, say with smile:"Did you just don't eat?"
Square skill Jean helplessly vomit tongue on smiling, smiling face such as spend, way:"Can't ah, old be pulled to talk, be pulled to perform again.Afterwards again this matter, also a little bit trueer don't eat."Say the air dims down again.
I a , way:"That is also, haven't I eaten as well!"
The skill Jean of square smiles, way:"That is falsely good, a cake of eats what."
", You aren't afraid be recognized out ah, by that time can connect to run places all have no."I say with smile.
"Dress up descend don't go."The skill Jean of square suddenly once took me to put in the sunglasses on the car case and wore to say with smile:"Wear this in the evening, will can't exaggerate to order!"
I endured all of a sudden to forbid not to live to smile, way:"Is not exaggeration, is frighten a person!"The skill Jean of square dressed up as a grimace and said with smile:"I have no so ugly."Say to take off glasses, once turned round to go, took the small bag that her assistantses didn't take out while getting off to come over from the rear seat.Turn over one vice- black frame glasses, and then find out the circle hat of an amiability to put on, smile to my way:"Now?"
My heart is tiny tiny on moving, sees once this vice- black frame glasses and hat put on, her whole individual completely imitates become a shape, have beautiful several centses, again a bit sarcastic.I on smiling, Hey ground's way:"Is very silly!"
"Die, dare to say me silly!"The skill Jean of square pickeds up packet and smiles to beat to come over to me for a while and pour the lovers be generally acting in pettish.Harm I shout loudly 1:"Don't ah, the car opened to turn over!"The skill Jean Xi of square laughs merrily a way:"Is afraid of, have me to accompany you!"My heart has some all of a sudden to move, have to admit, this is the woman that a has magic power very much, whichever actions were all full of an attraction.
"Go to that and eat?"I resumed the throb in the heart and warned oneself that this is to absolutely can not feel attracted of person.
The skill Jean of square says with smile:"You make decision like, anyway I penny money didn't take."
I helpless head in the location, way:"From I ah, that in addition to the big gear doesn't have another choice, alas, now what age ah, the super star still wants accidentally the worker pay."
On smiling, square's skill's Jean's Xi Xi's way:"The big gear is quite good ah, no matter I go to and all like to eat big gear there of, then only this kind of place can eat the local taste of tunnel."Said to see my one eye, way:"Your this person pours pretty interesting."
I knit the brows, way:"Be not, do I dare be interesting to you!"
The skill Jean of square says with smile:"Calculate you, see your person honest, on the mouth still not Rao person of."I smile, not language.
East win a door, the most noisy of cent, I stop car in the neighborhood, and square skill Jean slowly step out of the car, the night breeze is like water, blowing musted just become accustomed to the air condition in the car of she beat a sneeze.
I shake and take off own lounge suit coat and pass to she, say:"Throw on and still have a little in the evening cool."The skill Jean of square saw my one eye and said a voice thanks and once connected clothes to lightly throw on.
The disturbingly noisy night market is suffused with yellow light, two lonesome figures.Have much of to grow special artistic conception.
"Wishing will laugh heartily a voice, cover with pain that side, sad also good, pleased also good, find out every day new detection ……" doesn't know when, square skill Jean lightly start to sing this 《stroll life road 》 again.Hope she at I nearby a face infatuate with of facial expression, I am some impulses that want to stretch hand to hug her slender waist.
Hey, think what?Sighed tone, when I was just preparing to ask her the taste for wanting to eat to be a little bit thinner still a little bit hotter suddenly feel once the eyelid jump and immediately hear after death someone to my sneer way:"The Teng text is handsome, long time no see!"
This voice thus acquaint with, BE?I suddenly once turned round to go, but saw distance not, 45 black dress persons are just cold to hope me.



15 lips joss-stick



The moment that turns a head, I have already regretted to take a skill Jean of square to come to east to win a door this to have a meal.Although Qian Kai has already hanged, this after all is his power head site, meet Fu Chen, they aren't strange at 1:00.
The Fu Chen coldly looking at me, the Hey ground sneers at a , the dark wears a face way:"It is said that you run to brave there work?"
Skill Jean of square beside, I don't think to entwine with them excessively, tiny nod a way:"Be regarded as!"Although actually I not is help brave work,all after all receive a surname of one clan, I say is also not for lead.
A few young men facial expression beside the Fu Chen on changing, a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论