2012年12月2日星期日

Beats By Dre Holiday Gift Free shipping day green Monday roll of thunder sky

, Mo Er especially ducal answer is ten thousand ten thousand not ability.Its reason BE, whether two people's capability approached more or not, whether 2 people have many tacit understandings or not, once while truely carrying out, the head quarter successively differed, one's doing not well make will let water moon one life return west!
However, card orchid especially what prince brings two palace sorcery teacher and resist to cure is to have already affirmed the poison of water moon body, really is the poison of gold line.Although this be not what good news, let at least public understand use breeze two kinds of ways said by line really can cure water moon for sky.Moreover, card orchid especially the prince take out oneself collects for several years of continuous life miracle drug, and tell Long Fei, water moon can prolong her ten more lives of around hourses again after taking.This pours is make Long Fei just a little have peace of mind.
Send to walk Mo Er duke and card orchid especially especially prince after, with that time dead hour.Be poisoned to start to calculate from water moon, about have already led seven at this time, eight hours.Although the roll of thunder have nothing at all in the sky says, whenever roll of thunder the sky appear, everyone can still see in his face that profound sadness.After the roll of thunder that ice snow use hypnotizes sorcery for sky, have already resumed about on the body, but spiritual distress and have what way just can cure?
In the cope of night, Long Fei Bai's dress wins snow, Ao however stand on a piece of megalith of the center of lake side in the west of island.Although the weather in August is very blazing hot,the night breeze in dead hour arrives to also take in fine threads cool.
"Elder brother Long Fei, why haven't you go yet a rest?"After the figure that by chance comes out well ventilated ice snow and discovers that the dragon flies, the walking of concern comes forward inquiry."Boon?"Listen to call a voice, Long Fei seems to be from the sleeping to wake up with a start to generally turn first time to hope, while being to see is ice snow one silk the warm smiling face pin up his corner of mouth."Snow son is you.Ha ha, also say me, don't you haven't slept as well?"
"I …I could not sleep, want out deeply well ventilated."Is a same pure ice snow, stand Long Fei nearby and hope toward the green jade water bright moon reflection on water in the lake."What about you?You in the daytime and plum benefit the thin Si fight very hard, why don't like a rest?Your body if this continues will resume slowly a lot of!"Suddenly ice snow converts the topic to Long Fei Shen up.
"I how to sleep of wear.The facial expression in earthquake sky you saw, my first person of understanding is an earthquake sky, we still did dishes in the college together at that time, although the current time only had for short year,we all have already become a lot.
I satisfy very much, the god gave me a lot of, I didn't appreciate that he sends whole body sorcery and skill in martial arts to me, but I thank him for sending to you I.I am a very useless person, if have no you probably I what all unable to do.At my sad of time, have your gentleness;At my wild of time, have consideration of clean son;At my reckless of time, have fix of cool-headed;When I withdraw in defeat, have card Luo of brave;When I think impassability, have a sky the intelligence of line;Have Luo Cha's humor when I what stuff, when I lose;When I need strength, have the help to soar to work properly;In fact I know, if have no me, you also some kind of businesses of all able you, but you go to and still would like to follow behind at me nearby, this is it the god that give mine?Should I not thank him?But, the roll of thunder sky needs me very much now, but I don't know how go to and help him, I ……"the dragon fly of the tone is more and more deep and low, seem annoyance in the heart with self-reproach make him can not continue to state.
"You are getting wronger!The person of the with gratitude, not is a god,Beats By Dre Free shipping day, also not is anyone, but yourself!You forget?Run about in the time of original Huang at us, is who give us one and other joke, let us forget exhausted?On the time in our hunger, again is who do a delicacies for us?At when we are dangerous is who stand is facing danger most before?When we confuse, is who choose road for us?At our successful of time, is who happiness of the atmosphere take tallest?When we lose, again is who a time explain to us, is the road at our wes' foot?I think that in spite of is now or future, no one will say that you are an useless person, this not because your skill in martial arts is the strong in we, also not because your popularity had better, but because we this collectively because of existence your but exist!You not understand?"Ice snow rises red the face loudly say to Long Fei.
Looking at excited ice snow, the first time Long Fei took notice of always gentle and soft introverted ice snow to unexpectedly still have this facial expression, there was unexpectedly also this united States.Eyes that the dragon flies are like the heavy star in the sky similar and dazzling, twos are naked over there four the vision shooting eye under, ice snow doesn't expect however of lower the head, lightly play with dress Cape.Such beauty but again warm of silent maintenance a long time after, Long Fei lightly openings say:"Snow son tells me."
"Tell you?Tell you what?"Listen to the dragon fly of answer, the title of ice snow doubt asks a way."Snow son, you know having the gold line the toad there!"Long Fei Tan cards in the hand, loudly explain to ice snow.On listenning to this speech, ice snow is originally pure to win the face of snow to immediately change into a kind of Qi however of pallor."I …I …I don't know."Ice snow lowers the head an answer way.
"You know!You definitely know!You can't tell a lie, each time as long as your in the mind is wanting to conceal what, your head will be lowly, your speech will be stiff.Snow son, tells me, I don't want to see an earthquake the appearance of sorrow for sky, I don't want to make him lose his own true love and be like I don't want to lose you forever!You tell me, I will definitely on the hoof the toad blood coming back to see you, willing definitely taking gold line comes back!"Long Fei almost already affirmative ice snow know everything.
"I don't know!I really don't know!"Along with two strings of pearls beautiful eyes decline from ice snow bottom, ice snow almost uses the voice of shout toward Long Fei's answer.At the moment of she already not know how answer Long Fei,Beats By Dre Holiday Gift Free shipping day green Monday, also not know how face Long Fei, she want to to the utmost leave at once here.However before having not exceeded a step, Long Fei namely has already held tight ice snow prison prison and loudly towards ice snow to say:"Xue Er tells me!I have already tried all methods, even if is also water professor Shen's incantation to have no function on water moon.I think that the person that save isn't only water moon, but roll of thunder sky!I don't want to see his sorrow, don't want that seeing him is depressed, even doesn't want to see him losing ambition life ambition!Snow son tells me, I beg you to tell me!"Long Fei makes an effort to hold firmly ice snow to wildly call a way.
"I beg you!"Three words heavily fall in ice snow at heart!Long Fei's beginning from the understanding, regardless is what environment next, Long Fei has never begged anyone.At the moment he but for the sake of roll of thunder sky but beg oneself, this ice snow suddenly and pretty much calm down for an instant, dispassion of even she all doesn't know by herself why.
Turn head to speak 1 towards hoping an anxious look in the eyes of Long Fei, ice snow being mild:"I can tell you, but you have to answer my[one] question first!"
"Good!No matter how much problem I will answer!Want ~only you to tell me to just can find out a gold line toad there!"The dragon at the moment flies to is be drowned suddenly find out a piece of wooden board, the facial expression on the face is namely nervous but again excited.However the problem of ice snow, but is him even dream the problem for all having never once thought!
"I ask you, I an importance is still a roll of thunder sky importance?"Ice snow mildly lifts to go wrong.On listenning to the problem of ice snow, Long Fei Dai.He doesn't know how answer, basically don't know how to answer!No matter his thinking include much quick, in normal times in will talk more, Long Fei at the moment but is like a wood.
"Wait you to think like how answer me of time, I gold line the toad appear of the location tells you,monster beats by dre christmas gift discount online!"Ice snow is tiny to toward a dragon to fly a to smile, turn round to prepare to leave.This smiling is namely like taunt, again be like wretchedness, again or is a wry smile, anyway this smile but come of seem to be so naturally when ice snow says while finishing this sentence, should thus a smile.
Ice snow looking at to gradually kept off, Long Fei still stands at first, didn't obstruct nor talk.When ice snow will soon disappear a figure, Long Fei suddenly a grind teeth to shout loudly a way:"If really musting die is a , so I hope that the dead person is me!"Cow Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论